PT CLASSIC ROUND ROBIN FORMAT
Tournament Rules :
1) Illinois High School Rules will apply to all games played in this tournament.
2) PT CLASSIC will observe AAU guidelines for age and grade level.
3) Three-minute warm-up and 3-minute halftime. Game time is forfeit time.
4) SIX (6) fouls to foul out for HS divisions only !! other are 5 fouls
5) Two (2) technical fouls results in removal from game, plus must sit the following game, including coaches.
6) No press if the lead is greater than 30 points - 10under no press after 15 point lead.
6b) 10u NO FULL COURT DEFENSE UNTIL LAST 3 MINUTES OF EACH HAL, UNLESS THE LEAD IS 15 OR MORE POINTS.
7) Teams will play two 20-minute halves with a running clock. There will be a stopped clock in the 2nd half at the 1 minute mark.
7b) MERCY RULE 20 POINT LEAD WITH 2 MINUTES
8) First overtime is 2 minutes. Second overtime is first team to score. MUST WIN BY 2 POINTS !!
9) Three (3) timeouts per game.
10) Each team is required to have one individual (18 years or older) to run the time clock or do scorekeeping.
12) Coaches will be responsible for the conduct of their players and spectators. Please let your fans know that this is a friendly environment. Any fighting, bad language or bad mouthing the referees is subject to removal from the tournament and property. AND NO REFUNDS !!
13) Tie-breakers are determined by the first head-to-head competition, and then by a point system.
14) MEDALS are awarded to the first-place teams and 2nd place teams
16) EACH TEAM IS ALLOWED 3 BANDS 2 COACHES 1 SCOREKEEPER NO EXCEPTIONS !!
17) By accepting admission into this tournament, each of the coaches, team members and spectators accept responsibility for all injuries and indemnify PT4L SHOWCASES, 5-0 AND UW SPORTS FACTORY and its tournament workers from all claims.
18) All decisions by the tournament director are final. No refunds.
We appreciate you respecting our schools and facilities. Thank you for your participation. We hope you enjoy!!!!
PLEASE CHECK UP UNTIL 5PM THURSDAY FOR ANY UPDATES TO THE SCHEDULE FOR THE PT CLASSIC. ( ROUND ROBIN FORMAT)
TEAMS ALL FEES MUST BE PAID BEFORE 1ST GAME!
DOOR FEES ADULTS 18 PLUS $10 PER DAY
SENIORS $5.00 PER DAY
STUDENTS 6 PLUS $5.00 PER DAY
5 UNDER FREE
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS WE HAVE SET FOR THIS WEEKEND.
1) TEMP CHECKS FOR ALL THAT ARE ENTERING THE BUILDING.
2) USAGE OF HAND SANITIZER UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING.
3) MASK MUST BE WORN PROPERLY AT ALL TIMES WHILE YOU ARE INSIDE THE FACILITY, ONLY EXEMPTIONS ARE COACHES AND PLAYERS DURING THE TIME THEY ARE PLAYING.
1) GAME BALL WILL BE WIPED DOWN DURING DEADBALL SITUATIONS , TIMEOUTS AND AFTER THE GAME.
2) ALL SEATING AREAS WILL BE SPRAYED OR WIPED DOWN AFTER EACH GAME.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that PT4L SHOWCASES , 5-0 AND UW SPORTS FACTORY has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that PT4L SHOWCASES, 5-0 AND UW SPORTS FACTORY can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, salon staff, and other salon clients and their families.
I voluntarily signed my team up to play in the tournament on July 25th , 2020 at the UW SPORTS FACTORY, and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold PT4L SHOWCASES AND UW SPORTS FACTORY harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the salon, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from PT4L SHOWCASES AND UW SPORTS FACTORY I understand that this release discharges PT4L SHOWCASES AND UW SPORTS FACTORY from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against PT4L SHOWCASES ,5-0 AND UW SPORTS FACTORY with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, particpating or attending the PT CLASSIC. This liability waiver and release extends to PT4L SHOWCASES, 5-0 AND UW SPORTS FACTORY together with all owners, partners, and employees.
LADY HOOPER TRYOUTS WILL NOT TAKE PLACE MARCH 15TH, 2020! PLEASE STAY SAFE AND UPDATES WILL BE POSTED SOON. FOR MORE INFO CALL 313 718 0047 OR EMAIL DOC@HYPEATHLETICS.ORG
1) Wash your hands with soap and water to minimize your infection risk.
3) Stay away from people who are coughing or sneezing
4) Don’t shake hands with people, whether they show symptoms or not.
PLEASE GO TO NCAA.ORG
GO TO STUDENT ATHLETE
THEN CLICK NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER
CLICK DIVISION 3 OR UNDECIDED TAB
TO GENERATE A ID#
THEN GO TO NCAABBCS. TO CREATE PROFILE
WITH ALL ALL YOUR INFORMATION PLUS YOUR ID #
Beginning in 2017, the NCAA made it mandatory that all individuals that engage in
coaching activities at an NCAA certified event must obtain a USA Basketball Gold
Coach License PRIOR to participation. To complete the program, you will need to do
the following: access the internet to create an account, complete the USA Basketball
Youth Development Course, complete the NCAA eligibility course, complete SafeSport
certification, and pass a criminal background check. A valid credit card is also
needed to pay for the USA Basketball Gold Coach License.
However, If you completed this in 2017, what you need to do for 2018 is RENEW your
existing USAB gold license and NOT obtain a new one. If a coach obtains a new
license, then it will not auto-validate in the BBCS and will delay your access to
the BBCS for 2018.
Coaches should allow 2 weeks to process and USA Basketball charges $55 (if you apply
from Sept 1-Dec 31, 2017) plus any state or local access fees for each member on
your staff that you wish to be seated in the bench area during competition. The base
fee goes up to $65 if you apply from Jan 1-March 31, May and June 2018 (plus
additional background check fees if applicable). The base fee goes up again to $120
if you apply for a background check in an event month (April or July). Once you are
approved you are cleared to be on the sidelines from the date of completion through
August 31 of each year. When filling out the USJN coaches registration page please
enter your USA Basketball Gold Coach License number in the field marked Coaches
Approval Number. Please register and/or renew early!
Coaches and athletes should RENEW their previously created BBCS account and NOT
create a new account. This is done by logging in to their existing account and
updating the information on their profile rather than selecting Register as a New
All coaches must also register their teams with the NCAA, which includes coaches'
information roster and all events that your team will be attending. This information
must be checked off (opt in) in order for you to participate in any open viewing
evaluation event. Both of these steps must be completed for ANY AGE team
participating in a NCAA Certified Event.
All ATHLETES participating must also go through an online process to be able to play
in a certified event as well. Coaches will not be able to put them into their
rosters online until their athlete has completed this step.
To see the full ECAG (Event Certification & Approvals Group) manual for COACHES &
ATHLETES to access guidelines, legislation, and step by step on how to use the new bbcs
Please Click Links below.
Hype Lady Hoopers started in the winter of 2015 with one 14u team, and has know grown up to 13 teams. Hype Athletics started by CEO Ali Sayed has been in existence since 2001 and prides itself on the acronym for HYPE. HELPING,YOUTH,PROGRESS & EXCEL.
No news currently found.